Okay, folks. Don’t shoot meh! I’ve been nominated for another award by Paul over at palfitness. Thank you! And you can thank him, too, by clicking your way to his blog. 🙂
It looks as though the main purpose of the Liebster Award is to draw attention to some of the newer and/or less followed blogs on the block. I do appreciate the honor and hope I can help spread some attention around, too!
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have fewer than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator and create 10 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
No, not nominees. NOMMIES. It’s yummier that way. By the way, if y’all have already done this or just don’t like doing them…no hard feelings. Just enjoy! And everybody else get over there and check ’em out.
- Jules at Opposite Minds .
- Beeps at Letters Never Meant to be Delivered.
- Ndumiso Mncwabe at Music Smells Like Noise.
- Eva at Notes from The Cupcake Rescue League.
- Phoenix Crimson.
- B.G. at Getting Through Anxiety.
Y’all better bump these people up above 200. Make it snappy!
I’m totally being lazy and not finishing out 10 nominees! I had fits finding follower counts to keep ’em below 200. And while I’m certain there is an easy way to figure this out, I already told you I’m being lazy! I’m all full and fat and happy off beef & veggie goulash and hot-water cornbread. Omnom. Besides, if you five nommies don’t know each other – get busy knowing each other! And all you other chatters and lurkers, get busy knowin’ ’em!
Questions Posted to Moi:
- What do you prefer, comics, books or movies? Books, comics, movies. In that order.
- Where are you from? A dark and stuffy place, also known as “mother.” But you probably wanted me to say Deep South, U.S. Let’s pretend that’s what I said to begin with.
- Where would you like to travel to? Everywhere. Back to France, this time in the southern provinces. The rest of the National Parks in the U.S. Portugal. Prague. Budapest. The Shire. (Shut up; it’s real.)
- What is your favorite food? Creole and/or Cajun. If I had to pick one dish, it would be crawfish étouffée. Or mamaw’s chicken & dumplins.
- What is your favorite sport? Do video games count? Yes? Then video games. Look, I can play them competitively if that makes them sportier.
- Do you play any sports? See numero fiveo.
- What is your career plan? To work until I die. Or win the lottery, in which case I would scrap the career plan and work on numero threeo.
- What kind of reading of blogs category wise is your favorite? Categories? Uh. Is long-form a category? How about personal missives? Uhm. Oh oh, I know I know! My favorite blog category is “really good shit with cool and engaging authors.”
- Are you married, single or dating? Yes.
- If you could be anyone who would you like to be? Like, other than myself? Oh shit, I almost came up with something witty and funny. Probably someone imaginary or fictional. (That’s totally not the same thing.) Instead, I’ve got it. I want to be the person someone sings this song to (and fucking means it):
That or Gandhi.
Your questions, should you choose to accept them:
- Whom is your favorite Muppet and why?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now (aside from where you are), where would it be and why?
- I believe broccoli and collard greens should be banned from our solar system. Discuss.
- If you were a bumper sticker, what would your slogan be?
- Just what the hell are Smurfs, anyway? Also, what is your favorite cartoon (past or present or both)?
- Sweets or savories? What’s your favorite of your chosen one?
- Do you think cats will someday rule the world?
- If you had the chance to start over again, on another planet made habitable by NASA, would you do it? Suppose you would have everything you could need to sustain you, and you would be part of a village of others like you. Would you do it? Why or why not?
- New stuff or antiques? Why?
- What do you wish I had asked you? What would your answer have been?
Ta da! You totally want to answer those random-ass questions. I know you do. Get busy, people!
Also. If anyone else would like to answer these questions, please feel free to do so in comments or on your own pages! I’m dying to see some answers. 🙂